Thursday, May 5, 2016

5 Miles Down

Today is my birthday.... And I wanted to sleep in, but God had other plans.

I got a call from my baby sis at 6:03am wishing me a happy b-day. Then Dec called me at 6:21am with a powerpoint malfunction. HUH?? So, I had to get up at that point. I put my clothes on and headed to the business expo to fix the powerpoint. It took me all of about a minute. At that point, I was up and at 'em so I headed to the gym.

I started my couch to 5k training today and it felt good. I wasn't too tired. I ran about 2 miles in 20 minutes. I did take a small nap before I headed to my group couch to 5k training and I ran another 3 miles. Dang, it felt good.

Thank God for another birthday. I've been eating better and I've lost 15lbs. I have another dr's appt for May 17. We'll see how that goes.

Thank you God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...