Saturday, May 21, 2016

Watch Me Grow

This year has been all about RECOVERY. 
And I can't do this in my own strenght!! On last Friday I had it in my spirit that I wanted to move to a different city. I just felt it all day and all weekend. When I got to church on Sunday, the Pastor exclaimed, "God is telling you it's time to move....move from this old life, from depression, from the dead stuff, just move!!  AND I GOT IT!!!

The law of beginnings tells us that we don't start anything, we don't do anything until God speaks it to us. And once God spoke, the seed was planted and now I just have to water it....

The seed is hope and watering and nourishing it is FAITH. Faith can't work is without HOPE! And Hope brings along with it CONFIDENCE....this is the CONFIDENCE that I have in HIM, that if I ask anything according to His will He hears me and if He hears me, I KNOW that have the petition that I ask!

It is His will that everything that the locust, the palmerworm, and the canker worm tried to destroy, He will restore. I'm looking foward to new relationships and new and exciting things that are in store!!  This is a time for rejuvenation, recovery, restitution, recovery...

I'm still praying about Corey Brett (Brent).

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...