Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Mister

Mister posted a message on my FB wall, "Looks like I've made the blocked list."

I responded back, "??" Then I sent him a dm and he posted again on my wall that he couldn't respond to my messages. He had deleted my number, so he asked me to give him my number so he could call me. I did and we immediately got back into the groove. It was like old times. Then he asked me to go with him to Kansas City for his family reunion. I agreed and asked him to visit me and my family for the 4th. We were making plans like we were a couple. Like we hadn't missed a beat even though some of his last words to me included calling me a, "black b*tch!" Yep, he called me that over and over again. But here we were exchanging text like old friends. 

WHAT???????!!!!!!!!

He let me know that he needed to get some sleep and I needed to sleep also, and I tossed and turned. Then it dawned on me....

WHAT JUST HAPPENED??

How did I just make plans to drive across country (KC is about 8 hours from me and 12 hours from him) with a man that cursed me out and said all matter of evil things to me. How did that just happen.


When I came to my senses I realized how subtle the enemy is. Not Mister, the devil. He is that cunning and crafty. I sent Mister a text around midnight saying that I didn't think it was a good idea for us to be traveling together. 

This is my text to him:

I finally told him that I didn't think we should vacation together. He said it was fine. That just bothered me. Then a few days later he posed on his page about a cute girl he was with that was snoring. I know that post was meant for me and since then I have been stalking his page.

God, I NEED YOU!!  I know you won't let me fail and I want so badly to move on with my life!!!

God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her break of day.--Psalms 46:5.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...