Saturday, April 16, 2016

Don't Get Sucked Back In!!

I've made that mistake before....

Back in 2007 I prayed and prayed every day for God to save me. I wanted to live a holy life and I want my life to represent Christ. But, I was stuck; stuck in a bad relationship with a man who didn't believe in Christ. So, I prayed for God to free me from that relationship and he did. In August 2007 that man was layed off from his job and he moved to another state. I was free and I was happy. However, a few years later in 2011 me and that guy reconnected.

WHY??

I have no idea!!!!!

But we did and this ended badly in February of this year and even though it ended badly, I'm glad it ended because it wasn't taking me anywhere good. I was drowning.

So, he deleted my number, but I realized he didn't delete me from FB. UGH!! I hate FB. DANG IT!!

I was so surprised to get his message today....

Dag!!!

I can't get sucked back in anymore. FATHER, HELP ME!!

Whom son has set free is free indeed--John 8:36

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...