Friday, April 6, 2012

WOW, What a Convenience

I signed up for At&T home phone and internet last week. I also bought the At%t equipment to set up the internet. WOW, what a convenience both have been!! I just called Brita customer service to tell them that my faucet filter is malfunctioned. I called my brother to congratulate him on getting a job at Walmart. I've been needing a new faucet unit since January when the light started malfunctioning, but because of tracfone minutes, I never called them. I also wanted to sign up to receive a free brita water bottle filter, but because I didn't have the internet at home, I wasn't able to without having to write down all the information and carry it with me to work or some restaurant. This is SOOOO convenient! I've also been catching up on my fav shows on hulu.com--Private Practice, Desperate Housewives, Dancing with the Stars, since I don't own a TV. This is turning out to be GREAT!! I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...