Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pain in my A$$: Proctalgia Fugax

A couple of years ago I experienced the most excruciating pain in my life.  It was associated with cramps in my lower abdominal area and it was like my colon was cramping up.  It felt like I had to have a bowel movement, but it too huge to pass.  It kept moving from my lower intestinal area to my anus.  I didn't know what it was.  I was stifled.  Everytime I moved it created more pain, so I was frozen while trying to breathe through the pain that was radiating to my anus.  I didn't know what it was or what to do and just as fast as it came it left, but it kept coming back.  I've experienced these episodes a few times a year and I just had one.  My body was trying to pass gas and the pain was unbearable.  I searched and searched online to find information and this is what I found:  Proctalgia Fugax.  It is literally a pain in the A$$.  It's amazing how our body works.  I can't wait for this episode to pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...