Thursday, April 19, 2012

One Month In

It's been a month of fulltime work and I will be receiving my second full paycheck on tomorrow!!!  THANK GOD!!!  I have to get caught up on my bills......including my student loan and I have to pay my car note.  I didn't know how I was gonna pay all that stuff and continue to give to my church, but as ALWAYS God has made a way....

I'm not going to go into details, but I was just praying to God about my finances and how it seemed unfair and sure enough the NP I volunteer with sent me a check for $500.  I was able to pay my tithe, first fruit and $300 of a bill that I have.  I also had about $100 left over to use for food and stuff for my new plants for my new office.

Yes, I'm going to try my hand at a green thumb again.  I used to have all types of greenery in my old apartment, but because I never kept a temperature for my plants to thrive they all died.  So I went faux.  But now I bought 4 plants for my office along with new clay pots and supplies--epsom salt, watering can, leaf polish...Okay, I had never heard of leaf polish until one of my co-workers came in to see my plants.  She told me that plants feed through the skin of the leaves, so they have to be kept clean.  The leaf polish cleans the leaves and provides nutrients.  I don't know if good old water would have worked, but I bought it anyway.  It did shine up the leaves.  I also learned about epsom salt and how it provides nutrients for plants.  I hope to be blooming soon!!

I'm gonna buy a few more plants so that my office an be nice and festive.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...