Sunday, January 29, 2012

Light & Darkness Has No Fellowship

I was itching a little.  Coach sent me the text and it was on my mind.  I didn't want to text him back, but he was in the back of my mind.

Another man was in the back of my mind also....

About 4 or 5 years ago I met Roy.  He was my friends brother (she didn't know that her brother and I were dating).  Well, he left me.  Everything was good and then he wouldn't return my calls.  For weeks I called and stopped by his house, but nothing.  Made me feel horrible.  Then just like that he called and wanted to pick things up just like nothing happened.  (That sounds like Coach, now that I think about it).  Well, I told him that I wasn't interested and I didn't look back.

Well, this guy has been trying to contact me on facebook.  He left me a message last year and again a few days ago.

IGNORE!!

Yep, I ignored him AND Coach.

But, I still had an itch.

However, that all changed when this morning at church.  My Apostle simply said to us who have been having issues with relationships, "If he is not save and you are, leave him along..."  "Light and Darkness has no fellowship."  PERIOD.  So be obedient to the word of God.

AND that's what I'm going to do.  I don't have the itch anymore.  THANK GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...