Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dreamin

I had a dream other day...

In the dream I was at my grandmother's house with my two of my brothers.  My brothers were teenagers.  We were in my aunt's room playing games.  I got up to look out the window and I saw a police car.  When I saw the police car, I went to the front door because someone was at the door.  I looked through the glass door and saw a police officer.  I opened door to a tall, woman officer.  She had long hair and she was a pretty woman.  I asked her if I could help her and she stated that she needed a bottle of water, so I invited her into the kitchen.  As we got into the kitchen the woman began to attack me and we began fighting.  My brothers were in the other room and one of them called someone on the phone for help.  The fight ensued into the bedroom where my brother's were.  The woman told me she had a gun and I began wrestling with her to make sure that she didn't have any hidden weapons.  As the fight was going on, she pulled out a pocket knife.  Somehow, I looked out the window and saw some guys removing the police car and bringing her real car, which was an older modeled car.  At this point, I realized she was an impersonator.  My brother's and I began to overtake her.  We began to break her legs.  I'm not sure when we killed her, but we did.  After killing her, we took her body, cut her head off and threw it in the yard.  I'm not sure when, but we also mangled her face, so she was unrecognizable.  She was in a heap in the yard, but it didn't look like a body.  Surprisingly, there was no blood from us killing her.

God was letting me know how easily I was deceived.  She looked like a police officer, she dressed in the uniform and even drove the car, but he goal was to attack.

For the past two years, I was deceived by a man who looked like he was supposed to be with me, he sounded like and even told me over and over again how he was gonna marry me, but he was an impostor--a fake!! And I opened the door for him to come in and I was attacked mentally and emotionally.

One thing about God is that he loves me and even though I went though that, I didn't lose my life.  The enemy attacked me, but THANKS BE TO GOD, that I have killed the enemy in my mind.  I'm not subject to that deception any longer.  THANKS BE TO GOD who always causes me to triumph!!! 2 Corinthians 2:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...