Friday, January 13, 2012

Another Job Interview

On last week I applied for a job as a Health Educator for the local health department.  I was optomistic and hopeful and on yesterday I was called for a job interview for next Wednesday at 2:30pm.  I'm excited.  I prayed to God that I would get a job because I got my credit report and outside of my student loan, I have over $7,000 in debt that I NEED TO PAY!!!  This debt includes a $3,500 car loan that is supposed to be paid by March and a $3,500 debt that I owe my old landlord.  The others are hospital bills that I need to pay and I believe there are three of them, all over $300.  I also prayed for a fulltime job because I NEED SOME HEALTH INSURANCE!!  I need to go to the doctor.  I haven't had my annual exam since 2009.  And I need to go to the dentist!!  I'm not sure when my unemployment benefits will run out, but right now I'm getting extended benefits.  I'm not allowed to get food stamps anymore because I make too much money with my part time job, so I need money to buy food!!  So, I pray that the will of God be done as I go for my interview on Wednesday, In JESUS name, Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...