Thursday, January 26, 2012

And now it begins....

My church was on  a 21 day fast staring January 1.  So, we just finished last Saturday.  I was happy during the fast--reading my Bible, praying, and most of all I wasn't talking to Coach or anyone else from my past.

Remember, Coach was the guy from this blog post.  

I got a text from him today something about why I'm not speaking to him.  WHAT????  Is he delusional?????

God, I really don't want to go through this with him again.  Please GOD!!!!  What is he doing????  What is wrong with him????  I yelled at me because I cancelled lunch.  Then he got mad at me because I told him that he wasn't the only one who was in so much pain that they wanted to "check out of here."

He acted like I didn't matter.  Like I didn't understand.  Of course, I wasn't in his specific situation, but I understand pain.  I've been there and it was real.  More importantly I understand WHO healed me from the pain.  It took GOD to heal me!!  I couldn't do it alone!!

So, why is he contacting me???

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...