Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Why Oh Why

I thank God for my trials.  The Bible says that in this world we will have tribulation and test and trials, but man when they come, I just have to ask the questions, WHY???  Am I supposed to learning something from this???  What is the purpose of this????

In the past I have had a hard time with banks.  I never learned to be studious when it comes to balancing a checkbook.  I could do it, but I never took the time too, so I would always experience overdraft fees.  Well, I decided that to combat that and to keep my money in my pocket instead of it going to the bank, I would simply do cash transactions at the bank.  Each time I needed money, I would simply go to the bank, write  check for "Cash" and they would give me what was in my account.  Well, I eventually ran out of check so, I would simply write a "debit" transaction that was similar to writing a check for cash.  If there is no money in the bank, I would not be able to write the check or the debit, right?  WRONG!!!  There was a computer glitch and it has caused my account to be overdrawn over $100.  I CAN"T AFFORD TO BE OVERDRAWN THAT MONEY!!  I made a commitment to PAY ALL MY BILLS ON TIME THIS YEAR AND TO GET OUT OF DEBT.  THIS YEAR!!!  So, how am I supposed to do that when the bank is taking MY MONEY!!!  I checked my account and it stated that I had about $11 and some change, but really I had no money because something screwed up with the computer.  Now I have to go to the bank to get this figured out.  WHAT????  I know this is simply a test and a trial, because there is absolutely no reason why this should be happening.  But, I'm gonna deal with it because they CAN'T TAKE MY MONEY!!!

The only reason I know that this has even happened is because I went to the bank this morning to get $10 to get some gas to go to work and the teller let me know this.  I was confused at first so she printed out the transaction record and according to the record, I had $421.26 in the bank and I wrote a debit for $450 and they GAVE ME THE MONEY.  WHAT SENSE DOES THAT MAKE??  Why would I be given more money than I have?  WHY??  Well, since there is a glitch then they should fix it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...