Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tryna Stay Focused

I think my kitchen is in order.

Since I moved in, I've had to spend money to buy fast food because the kitchen was out of order. The sink didn't work, the refrigerator was leaking rusty water (inside) and the stove didn't come on. So, everyday for about a month I spent money on junk food. Now that everything is in order I went grocery shopping. I spent $35 at Aldi and I have raisin bran, bananas, and eggs for breakfast, lettuce and tomatoes with chicken for lunch and fish, rice, and asparagus for dinner. Of course I can have a variety with these food staples. But my goal is to not buy anymore food for 2 weeks. I think I can manage. There are quite a few things that I still need to buy:

Carpet $200 (installation not included)
Eye exam $70
New glasses $150 (unless I get a six month supply of contacts for $120)
License renewal $100
Car repair ($100 for brakes and rotors and I don't know how much is cost for my oxygen sensors)
Remote starter for my car (Not a need, but a want)
State taxes $45
Car payment $250


So, my needs total: approx $1000

I think I have $550 in the bank and I'm not sure if unemployment will be paying me this week. I hope so because then I will be able to pay for all this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...