Friday, March 11, 2011

This Sucks

Yesterday I was feeling okay about my apartment. That was until........the roaches. WHAT????? I was washing my face last night and saw something crawling and noticed a tiny roach on the sink. I hurriedly killed the intruder, but was bummed and agasp when I saw his brother on the toilet. WHAT????? UGH!!!! Roaches are the devil. The invade and don't go away. So, not only do I have a crappy carpet, crappy sink, and crappy refrigerator, I have critters. WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO???? I'm gonna email my boss and let her know that I need to get the maintenance people here quickly. I'm sure they are coming from another apartment. I'm also gonna ask her is they can install the carpet. If I buy it, they can install it, right? It's a donation to the program, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...