Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Feet Stink

Not that you wanted to know that, but this is just a sign of the seasons changing. It was over 60 degrees outside today. Spring is coming. Then there will be summer! Thank God I have a shower all my own that I can take as many showers as I want to wash my sweaty body parts. LOL.

News....

I got my rejection letter from the Asst. Director position that I applied for in February. I'm applying for a teaching position in a city that is about an hour and a half away from here. I've been working the crappiest temporary job. It is mind numbingly boring. I process donations for the March of Dimes. I sit all day and open mail and sort checks and cash (yes people still send cash in the mail). Today I got a chance to enter the information into the computer. I was too scared to check my email on the work computers so I stuck to my boring job. The worst part is that it only pays $8.25. WOW!!! I didn't know that I would be working fulltime for $8.25. My unemployment is close to $10 an hour. So, I've been taking time off so that I could still get my unemployment. And we've been so slow that they've sent us home early two days in a row. Not as many people are donating as in years past. Sign of the times.

I turned in all the required information for the graduate program. I also applied for a graduate assistantship. I pray to God that something comes through.

I ran into Coach on last Friday. He asked me to call him. I text him. He didn't respond. I'm not sure if I had the right number, but I did reach out. Oh, well. It's not meant to be. I'm sure I'll run into him again.

My hair is major drama......I want to scream. I don't know what to do about it. Remember this picture:


Yep, I look like Sideshow Bod with brown skin. The only other problems is that in the past few weeks, I know I've gained about 5 pounds, and I have a small head so I look crazy with my little head, screwy hair and big body. Ugh!!! I need an intervention!!!!!

The Resident Manager position is not too bad. I've had a few people that were trespassing the building that I've had to ask to leave and I've had to report quite a few people who have their guy friends living with them, but other than that, it's been okay. I heard that last summer this was party central. We gonna shut that down this year. They are gonna have to find a new place to party.

I haven't been reading my Bible and praying like normal. I've got to find a balance. Just like I've fallen off the wagon in my diet, I've fallen off in my spiritual life. I knows that's a shame, but I'm working on it. I'm getting back to it. I want this to be a lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...