Thursday, March 17, 2011

Good News

I found cheap carpet that looks nice. Now I need someone to install it. I was at Menards and they have the exact same carpet that is here for .89 a sq foot. That way cheaper than the carpet store. Then I went back on yesterday and found another better deal that was .69 a sq foot and it looks just as nice. All I need now is to find someone to install it because they don't. Another good thing is that the carpet has a pad on it, so no need to buy new carpet pad. I totaled the price for the living room at around $180 sans tax. The two bedrooms will probably be about $300. That's a way better price. So what I'm gonna do is get the living room done first then the two bedrooms at a later date when I have more money. Now, who installs carpet for about $50????

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...