Thursday, March 10, 2011

News

I enjoy my apartment, but I'm sick of the horrible carpet, leaky kitchen faucet, and crud encrusted shower doors. I'm a little short on the funds to get the new carpet, but I'm working on it. But in good news, I got brand new tires for my car. I'm so happy for that. Now, I just need to take it to the mechanic to see why the check engine light on.

I started a new job. Grrrrr. It's not all that great. It pays $8.25 and hour. That is less than my unemployment. Ugh!! I am processing MOD donations. They come in in great batches. I open the envelops, total up the check or the cash for those who haven't gotten the memo about sending cash in the mail and I put it in all in neat piles. I nearly fell asleep the first day. The worst part is that everyone has to take a break at the same time and go to lunch at the same time. Oh, yeah, lunch is only a half an hour. Bummer!!!

I haven't finished my application yet. I have to get that done ASAP!!! I'm also applying for a teaching position in a different town. The Bible says hope deferred makes the heart sick. My heart is sick. I'm so sick of applying to jobs. But, I have to keep grinding away at it. Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...