Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tax Refund

I filed my taxes on last week--Tuesday to be exact. I also too a former student to file hers. She told me that she got her refund direct deposited today. So I checked my account. Nada. I was sure it took a least 10 days, but she said it took 8 days for hers. I'll be waiting a little longer. I can't wait to get it so that I can get my new carpet. I can't get comfortable in my new apartment with the carpet being so gross.

Speaking of my new apartment...

There are several things that are broken or just plain gross. I turned on the kitchen sink to clean before I put my things away and water flowed all down inside the cabinets. The kitchen sink is broken. GGGggggrrrrrr. I can't turn the water on without it spewing all over the place. After cleaning the refrigerator, I put my food away (the little I had left from Jenny's) and I realized that since it had sat out all day while I was moving stuff most of it was spoiled. Ugh. So I went to Aldi's to get some stuff. When I got back I turned the oven on and NOTHING. Nope, it wouldn't come on. So, the sink floods the kitchen and I can't use the stove. GREAT!!! What to do, what to do. I'm supposed to call the maintenance people to come fix stuff, but I just to get things replaced. The stove is super duper old and the sink has gross crud all in the crevices. It creeps me out. I don't mind my crud, but I gag at other people's crud. It's the same way with the shower. There is a sliding door and inside the hinges are other people's crud and I gag when I try to close the shower door. It's gross. I want to get all of that replaced. I'm not sure if I have the money, but that those things will be a priority over furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...