Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Perils of IDES

I am so sick of the letters from the unemployment office. Dag!!! I just got a letter in the mail..."there is a question about your eligibility for March 6-12..." Ugh, because I didn't contact them, they send me a letter. Now I have to explain that the reason for not contacting them is because I had just completed the testing that they required a few days before, therefore, I didn't feel the need to contact them the following week. Ggrrrrr!

I also need to check to see when my unemployment is finished. I thought they gave me 6 months, but it may have been extended to 12 months, I don't know. But, I need to be making plans.

I still have money on my Link card, $325 to be exact. I wish I could spend this money. I called them and called them. Should I be punished because they didn't do their job? I could buy a whole lotta groceries with that. Man...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...