Friday, June 7, 2013

Would You Like a Blood Sample Too?

I received "the email" from HHS regarding my background check to be commissioned. OMG, this online application is crazy!! They want the last 7 years of history from my employment, residence, school, etc. They even want information about my parents and children. Oh WOW!! I don't even remember where all I've worked in the last 7 years. I've worked so many part time jobs and I have not kept a list. I literally have to go through my prior years tax returns to see where I've worked. Some of the places don't even exist anymore. Like the part time job I had a Liberty Tax. That store doesn't exist anymore. I don't even know what to put down as an address or telephone number. Then they want specific information about schools I've attended. Because I was a teacher, I had to constantly attend classes to maintain my license. Man, it's a lot of information that they want. They even want my height and weight. In the comment section, I was going to ask if they wanted a blood sample too?! LOL.

The other thins is they want my residence for the past 7 years. I have no idea what to put for the time I was homeless. They want specific addresses. Do I put the address where I parked my car most nights? They also want me to list a person who knew that I lived where I said I lived for the past 7 years. I did not tell anyone that I was living in my car. How do I tell these people that. I have a contact person who I can call when I have questions, but this is quite embarrassing. But, I'm going to have to disclose  because I can not leave out gaps in time. Even for the time when I was unemployed, I have to account for that time.

Mister suggested I do my on investigation and hire someone to do an extensive search on me for the past 7 years and send me the results. If I was loaded I probably would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...