Friday, June 14, 2013

14 Days

I have 14 days until I get my first paycheck from my new job. I'm so happy. I have $643 left to pay on my car and I have $800 to pay on an immediate debt. Then my goal is to pay down the following debts.

$3500 from being evicted
$900 from hospital bills
$1500 old credit card debt

I think there may be another debt that is old that I have to pay on, but I'll check my credit report to see. After paying these debts, I will ATTACK my student loan which is about $55,000. I hope to get that mountain of debt off me in the next few years.

My contract is $72,000, so if I live cheaply I can have this paid in the next 2-3 years. Of course. that's if there are no surprise bills that come up. I'm trying to convince my brother to stay home that way I won't have to move. If he wants to come here in the next year or so, I will be more equipped to help him.

I also want to go back to school. I want to see if I can take a class this fall. I told my brother that I would be helping him pay for tuition also.

I pray that I can be disciplined enough to stick with my plan. So far I have not been spending too much on unnecessary stuff.

Thank God for discipline.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...