Sunday, June 2, 2013

$625

I went apartment shopping and it has made me....I don't know that word. I mean, I've been an apartment manager for the past two years and I have not paid rent or Ameren during this time. This has been a big relief because I could not afford rent, but now that my brother wants to move in, I may have to move and I'm not sure how I will handle paying a rent and the electric bill, especially a bill as high as $625.

That was the rent for the place that I like. It's a really really nice apartment building. Yeah, the carpet needs to be replaced, but the apartment is really really nice. The living room is HUGE. The bedrooms aren't that large, but there is also a dish washer. The only draw back is there is no central air conditioning and there is no way to put an air conditioner in the windows because there are sliding window.

Boy, it would be nice to move. I just don't know if I could wing $625 month, plus another $100 a month for utilities and phone and internet.

I'm gonna have to do some major major thinking and praying.

I wish I could stay here for another two years. I NEED to get out of debt and I believe I can do it over the next two years.

Lord, help me, Please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...