Friday, June 7, 2013

That's Why I Praise God

For this I give you praise:

Waking me up this morning
Health and peace of mind
Food and shelter
Clothes and shoes
Peace of mind

Salvation!!!
Your Holy Spirit!!

Keeping my mind when I was homeless
Keeping me safe when I was sleeping in my car

Keeping my mind in bad relationships
Keeping my mind and health when making bad decisions

A new job
A car to do my job
Enough money to be able to help my brother with tuition
Enough money to get out of debt

Inheritance from my grandmother

I can go on and on and on.....

God has been so GOOD to me and that's WHY I PRAISE GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...