Thursday, June 6, 2013

Checks in the Mail

We receive jobs and better jobs, raises and bonuses, interest and refunds, debts demolished, Checks in the mail, bills paid off, gifts and inheritances, rebates and returns, royalties received...my whole family saved and walking with God, perfect health and abundance to walk in divine favor and blessing. I am blessed going in and blessed going out in Jesus name, Amen.

This is part of a prayer that we pray at church during offering time.

And I am experiencing it...I just received my inheritance check from my grandmothers' estate and instead of getting the 20% that the lawyer wanted to give us, we got the full 100%.

THANK YOU, JESUS!!

God is amazing!!!!

So, I've got a better job, an inheritance which was my check in the mail!!

I thank God for my man and woman of God. My Apostle prayed for us that the curse of poverty be broken off our lives and because he prayed, I was blessed!!

The prayers of the righteous availeth much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...