Thursday, June 6, 2013

Apartment Shopping

I went on craiglist to look for an apartment. My co-worker said she found her house on there and she only pays $500 a month. I found a duplex apartment for $550 a month. From the pics it looks nice. It's in a nice neighborhood. I think it's $550 because the back is kind of an eyesore. The garage is right off the alley and the alley is almost undriveable, so there is no way to park in the garage. And the back yard looks like no one spends a lot of time in it. I called to ask if I could see it. I hope it looks nice on the inside because it is in a nice neighborhood.

I have been working on my budget. If I plan diligently I can save about $2000 a month to pay towards debts. Of course that's including paying rent at around $550 a month and paying Ameren. If my brother wants cable tv, he's gonna have to pay for it himself. So, I think I can live off of one paycheck and pocket the other paycheck to pay off debts. Of course that leaves me with no extra money, but that's my plan and I'm going to work hard to stick to it.

If I had a man, this would be way easier cause he could pay rent and I could pay my debts......

I know people who get married for financial reasons. Of course that is NOT my goal and will NEVER be my goal...unless the man was a millionaire and I had access to his money, but love does conquer all....


Lord, I need a husband, in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...