Saturday, June 22, 2013

Fraud Alert

I can't believe it. People will go to any length to defraud someone. OMG. I can't believe the bad people in the world. Even the people in the church. I know I was always taught that everyone who is at church is not saved, but dang.....I think it's bold to defraud the people of God.

I check my bank account the other day and someone had charged two things on my bank card from Amazon. The charges were for a tongue ring and a cell phone accessory. I called Amazon and they couldn't tell me the address that the items were going to. He could only tell me that it was someone here in my city. I told them that I didn't have anyone living with me and that my family doesn't live with me, so it has to be someone who is here at church with me because we started a summer camp and there are adults, children, and teens everywhere.

Someone copied my bank card number and made the charges. I wonder if it was the volunteer that I gave my card to to get supplies for the camp, or was it the transportation guy who I gave my card to to get some gas for the bus? Or was it a teen who was in the office who got into my bag and copied my card number. I have no idea. My bank did refund me the money. It was less than twelve dollars, but it's disheartening. Not only was it disheartening. It has come at a bad time.

I'm on the Pastoral Committee at my church and that means that we collect money for pastoral celebrations and one woman gave me thirty dollars for Father's Day and I thought I turned it in to the office, but it was missing. OMG!! Now, I do not know where it went. So, her money is missing. And we have to deal with it. OMG. I do not know what to think. I could have sworn I turned it in. I know I didn't keep it. I hope I didn't put it in a pocket somewhere.

God, please let that money turn up. I don't want people thinking that I"m a thief because I would NEVER steal anything from the people of God. I would NEVER steal at all. God, help me, PLEASE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...