Monday, August 1, 2011

Eating & Shopping

My church has a Women's Fellowship every month. This month we went to eat and shop in Tuscola, IL. The food at the Amishland Red Barn Buffet was wonderful. Then we went to the outlet mall to shop. The only money I had was the money to eat and a few dollars left over. So I went Bath and Body Works and there was a 75% off sale. I was able to get two of the triple moisture cream lotions for $3 each. I got Orange Sapphire and Lemon.

I was disappointed at the Ralph Lauren store. They had two racks that were sale items. Everything else was regular price. What happened to the outlet prices?

We also went to Zales. They had a wonderful sale. I LOVE this ring:



You can't really tell, but this ring is 4 carets. It was retailed for over $8000, but it was on sale for $5500. WOW. The diamonds were beautiful. There were so many diamonds that the ring was heavy. I loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...