Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Stupid Overdraft Charges

I wrote 2 bad checks. I didn't mean to. I actually thought I had money to cover one of them, but I didn't and recently I haven't had any money so there have been overdraft after overdraft on my checking account and now I owe the bank $105. UGH!! That's in addition to my car note that is 18 days past due. GRRRRR!!!!!

Despite it all, I still THANK GOD!!! I did get my unemployment check today, so I can pay on it. But that means I have to pay my bank $350 which leaves me about $200 to live off of. OMG!!! The good news is that I will be getting money on my LINK card on Friday. I can't wait. I have food, but nothing good.


Thank God for public assistance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...