Monday, August 29, 2011

Ima Witness

I love God. He continues to give me chance after chance. The Bible says that I have new mercies each day.

It is the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed...They are new every morning...Lamentations 3:22-23

At my church, we are encouraged to be witnesses for Jesus. We are to do as the disciples did and share the gospel with everyone. I haven't been good at doing that, so I made a new commitment to God to share His gospel. One of the young ladies in my class shared that she has a felony, but she needs a job. I told her that I was praying for her because with her record it would be difficult to get a job. I asked if she was saved and she told me she was and she said that she prays also. I encouraged her to keep looking because it can be difficult to find a job with a record, but it's not impossible.

Thank God she received His word!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...