Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stranded at Work

I volunteer at a Non Profit as a supervisor of a summer work program. We've hired 20 young people ages 16-19 to work from July to August 31. It's been a great learning experience for me. But at the end of the day, I'm tired and I want to GO HOME!!!

So why am I stranded???

Why won't my key turn in the ignition????

WHY, WHY, WHY???

I dont' have any money for car repairs. I don't even have money to catch the bus to the college tomorrow. I've been praying to God that my car will start, but it won't. Ugh!!!!

WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY???

I was done at work at 6pm and it is now 9pm. I don't want to leave my car because the windows are down and my sunroof is open. UGH.

I need a miracle. I NEED MY CAR TO START!!

*Post Script*

My car finally started, but it was after 9pm. I was so tired. It's now making some kind of rattling noise when I start it. Boohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...