Thursday, January 5, 2017

We Better Get Busy

This guy knows how to say all the right things to me. God, help me! I need to know what's going on with him?!

I met Gov guy a couple months ago and we talked and talked and talked and got to know each other. When we finally met, I was attracted with one slight exception, but we had a good time ice skating. Since then we have spent Christmas together and I made the mistake of spending the night. It was a good night, but not a good night!

Anyway, we have been talking and talking and talking and he just knows how the say the right thing. I prayed about him and I need God to tell me something because he's saying all the right things. We got to talking about one of his friends who is in their 40s and is having a baby. Then I mentioned that Janet Jackson had a baby at 50. He asked me, "You'll have a baby in your 40s?" "Heck yeah!" was my answer.

"Well, we better get busy," was his response.


AAAAaaaggghhhhh

Why would you say something like that?

I mean, he has 3 children-2 adults and one 10 year old. He's 49. Why would he say something like that? Dag...that makes me want him?

God, You gotta help me with this?

One thing that bothers me though is the fact that he hasn't told his family that we are hanging. I mean, it's like a secret or something. We spent Christmas together and his family called and asked him what he was doing. He wouldn't tell them that he was hanging with a friend. As a matter of fact, we friended each other on FB and his sister was asking about me and he wouldn't tell her that we were hanging. What's up with that?

I mean I know you got children and you have to be careful about who you meet and when you introduce, but dag....why can't you just say you have a new friend. That's what I told my mom.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...