Friday, January 13, 2017

It's Not Weird, It's Just NEW!!

I'm sitting in my house!! And it's weird. I mean, it's quiet and I'm by myself. I haven't lived by myself in a long time. I mean, yes, I lived by myself, but I've been in an apt and/or have had people living with me all my life. Now I have my own house and I'm by myself.

Why did I chose this house?

Well, the price was great, but it was deeper than that....This house is in the GREAT neighborhood. It has everything including washer and dryer...

BUT,

It needs remodeling. Yes, I need new carpet, new kitchen and bathroom tile and a new bathroom. The walls in the living room and family room are paneled too. So, the house is outdated and needs to be remodeled.

It's kind of like my life.

I will be ...... this year (I can't even say it) and my life needs remodeling.

So, as I'm remodeling my house, I'm going to remodel my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...