Thursday, January 5, 2017

Where You Think You Going?

This man just blows my mind.

So Gov guy tells me that his cousin met a guy that he used to work with, but this guy is married. I told him that he needed to tell his cousin. I mean why let somebody go down a rabbit hole when you know there is danger ahead? She he said he was gonna call the guy he worked with to see what's up.

Well, he did....

The guy tells him that his wife left him. Not just saying I want a divorce, but really LEFT. Like, he went to work at 7am and came back home and she moved everything out except his clothes. She even cleaned out the refrigerator.

What? Who does that?

So the guy decides he wants to meet someone else and it happens to be Gov guy's cousin. And he told her up front what happened and she's okay with it.

As we were talking, he says to me, "You bet not ever do me like that...." I laugh. Then he says, "Where you think you going?" And he was serious. DAG!!! He kept asking me and I was cracking up laughing because he was SERIOUS. Then he tells me, "I'm gonna tie you up, you ain't going no where!"

DAG!!!

That turns me on. Not the whole tying me up thing, but that he feels this way about me.

God, help. I don't know what to think about this guy! I don't want to make a mistake. I mean I already made one and I don't want to make another.

As we were still talking the convo moved to new year resolutions. I told him that I was gonna tell him one that was gonna blow his mind, but I wanted to see him in person when I told him. Yes, I'm gonna tell him my 12 months no sex goal....

We'll see how that goes.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...