Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Commit To Recovery


This year God is saying Pursue those things that I have promised because you will have VICTORY. I accept and believe that word of God, but I got a little hesitant because when you say VICTORY, you are saying WAR or BATTLE or some type of conflict. No one has VICTORY without a FIGHT. That's not how any of this works....So I was excited about VICTORY, but trepidatious because I am not a fighter. I like peace.

But, sometimes God is a God of war.

So in my hesitance I got in my feelings and allowed the enemy to speak to me. BUT, it's a NEW YEAR. I can't give up before I even start!! So I was listening to Christine Caine today and one thing she said was that you have to COMMIT to RECOVERY. She explained how she was sexually abused for 12 years and how God recovered her, but she had to commit to it...commit to the pain, commit to healing process which includes doing what you NEED to do EVERYDAY in order to fully RECOVERY.  So that's my goal this year!! I will COMMIT to my RECOVERY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...