Sunday, January 8, 2017

Get Back Up Again

I did't watch the Rhonda Rousey fight, but I heard she got KNOCKED THE #$^&%%^ OUT. I admire anyone who is into any type of sport. It takes discipline and a certain mindset to be an athlete. I've never been an athlete, but I did play tennis my senior year in high school. I really played because I wanted to be cute in my outfit and my friends were playing. I never won any match, but I did put forth an effort.

I wish that growing up I was more athletic because I think it would have taught me about VICTORY. There is never a VICTORY without a fight. And so far with this new year I have been in a fight. God declared VICTORY and He knows that I will WIN, but the fight is rough. It's only the 8th day of the year and I have lost two battles.

But, I'm hanging in there!! I'm holding on to the word of God. I've got the VICTORY and I've gotten back up and it's not over until it's over!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...