Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Am I Gonna Marry Petrice?

God shows us stuff all the time....

I was just sitting here and I remembered a dream I had about sitting here helping Malachi with is homework and Kate being pregnant and for some reason I was married Petrice.

Petrice (not his real name) is a guy I met a year ago. We met online. He's from Zion, IL, but he was living in Charlotte, but now he has moved to Des Moines. And we are good friends. But, I was sitting here and SOMETHING hit me. Like, really hit me. Like nothing natural, but in my spirit.

OMG, I have no idea what is going on.

GOD HELP ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...