Tuesday, February 7, 2017

On Second Thought....

So Petrice and I had a nice convo the other day. One thing he said was that he didn't think you can ever "know" a person. That was interesting to me so he explained and I'm not sure I understand him. How can you not "know" someone or get to "know" them? I mean when you are dating, you learn about a person and you use that information to determine if you want to be with them. I even told him that the Bible says that you have to know them that labor among you (1 Thess 5). He said some other stuff, but I was still baffled.  Then he said something else that I didn't quite agree with....and it all reminded me of a time when I was on the bus listening to the bus driver talk to a man and he told that man that some stuff you don't "need" to "know." The guy and the bus driver was going back and forth. Then the bus driver asked me, "What do you think?"

What I thought was what the Bible said, "My people perish because of lack of knowledge..."

But what I said was, "What you don't know can kill you!"

The bus driver started back tracking. He wasn't expecting my answer.

Huuuhhhhhh......

I don't know what to do about this guy!! God help me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...