Wednesday, February 22, 2017

ReFormation

That's the focus for 2017. In 2016 God began a work in me and this work is not done. He is making everything in my life right side up....

When I was purchasing my house I knew that it was my house because it reminded me of me....it was a good structure, in a good neighborhood with a good price, but it was outdated. I knew that I would be remodeling my house. It pictured my life. My life needed to be remodeled--the walls needed to be torn down and built back up--new!!

So, that is what's going on in my life right now. God is tearing down everything that is old.

I decided not to date during this season because dating distracts me. I need to be new, but dating keeps me thinking about the old. I mean, I have been having sex since I was 3 years old and I feel like I can't be close to a man and stay pure. That's not natural. I have fears in my life that control me and God's love takes away fear, so I need to be washed in His love!

As hard as it is to remodel my house and this life, I am doing it and I thank God for giving me the grace. It's going to seem like a long journey, but it's worth it. I can't wait to meet the new me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...