Saturday, March 15, 2014

I HAVE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!

These people are getting high and it's making me SICK!!!!  OMG!!!

I don't know what to do. I keep reporting it and it seems like nothing is being done. I wish I knew some police because I would be calling them all the time.  

And now I'm sleeping on the sofa again because my blow up bed is kaputz.  OMG...I think I'm getting high. There is marijuana smoke in my apartment and it's giving me a headache.

Anyway, I'm sleeping on the sofa again and I am bummed out.  I can't stand living here anymore, but I can't afford to move.  I've got $52,000 in debt hanging over my head and I want to use the next 2 years to get rid of it and I can use the extra rent money to do that.

But the pot smoking, noise, and trash is getting to me.  

Lord, help me to hold out.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...