Thursday, March 27, 2014

AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I had a little talk with Jesus today because of what I learned last night. I just throw my hands up....I give up!!! I CAN NOT LIVE THIS LIFE IN MY OWN STRENGTH!!! I HAVE TO HAVE CHRIST IN MY LIFE.

When I was a little girl I had a dream about Decatur. I never knew anything about Decatur or that there was a city named Decatur in Illinois.  So, when I moved here, I knew this is where I was supposed to be.  So, here I am and I love it here.  This is where my family is--my church home is my family.  I have a spiritual mother and father and sister's and brother's in Christ. I am comfortable here.  So, this is where I'm going to flourish.  This is where I"m going to be blessed.  This is where I'm being healed and tutored and mentored......I DIDN'T COME TO DECATUR TO DIE!!!!! I CAME TO TRANSITION INTO MY PROMISE!!!!!!

That is what I"m going to do....

So, I had a little talk with Jesus today because I am tired of where I am in my singleness and in my debt.  I know God hear me when I pray, I just want to express to him that I GIVE UP!! I want to move forward. I HAVE to move forward because I don't want to go backwards. I have come to far.

So, God I need you!!!

I work in your kingdom. I understand that church work is not salvation, but I am committed to Your house and Your man and woman of God.  I LOVE You and Your man and woman of God and the church family that I am apart of...and I'm learning to love the people, but I need some help at home. I need some help with school. I want to take care of your business, but I need help with the personal business you have given me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...