Monday, March 17, 2014

I Hate When Doctors Act Like It's No Big Deal

I had my annual pap smear today.  It actually wasn't annual since my last one was May 2012.  During the visit I asked the doctor about my facial hair.  She just said that if it has not been something that has occurred suddenly versus over a long period of time, it's not really a big deal.  WHAT??

I have facial hair.  I am not a boy. I have a beard--a goatie growing in that I have to shave every two days. That is a HUGE deal.

She looked at my chin and said, "It's not that bad."

AAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!

I am a single woman with facial hair.  That is bad.  I haven't kissed a guy in a long time, but when I get to a point where I will be kissing a guy, I don't want him to touch my face because I'm sure he won't be thinking, "It's not that bad."

GROSSSSSS!!!!! is what he will be thinking.

It is a big deal and I need to get it fixed asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...