Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Would You Like to Date My Husband?

I was working a fair for my job--sitting at a table passing out information about our programs and services and one of the ladies at the fair, who I've worked with before and have grown to like, comes to sit by me... We started talking about fashion and working out and then the conversation turned to dating. I mentioned something like, "If you know someone who is between the ages of 35-40 and is not mentally unstable, let me know..." We were laughing. And she goes, "I know someone...my husband." We were still laughing, so of course I'm not thinking that she is serious, but she continues to tell me that she's been married for 15 years and she and her husband are not right for each other. Neither of them are happy and she tells me, "he deserves to be happy." She continues to tell me that they were married young and have 3 children, but he's "not right for her." She says that she wants to make sure that he finds someone to be happy with and tells me that I would be perfect for her husband. She wants to introduce me to him!! WHAT??? HUH????? I said to her, "Why would I want him if you aren't happy with him?" DUH??? She continues to talk about how they are friends and he's a wonderful guy, just "not right for her." She even shows me a pic and I might say that he is really nice looking.... BUT...... I've NEVER been interested in married men!! Even if they have been separated for 10 years...I'm STILL NOT INTERESTED!!! Anything can happen and the couple may get back together. Did I hear Kobe and his wife are getting back together?? There are many people who separate and get back together. Why would I put myself in that situation. Especially when there are 3 children involved. WHAT???? So, the whole situation was a little awkward even though I was sitting there laughing and chatting with her.... How do I get myself into these situations????

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...