Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Journey Up: Money Management

I've talked to a financial counselor and we found that without paying my student loan I have about $400 extra to put into savings. However, this pay period, I barely broke even. I'm not complaining, but I will stand on the word of God. The Bible says to give and it shall be given and I gave a lot at church. I don't have any thing left to do laundry or anything else. I pray that God watch over His word to perform it because I'm gonna be washing my underwear by hand tonight because I have none that are clean!! My car needs to be fixed and I can't afford to fix it. My sister has asked for me to help her financially but I have nothing to give her....I need someone to give to me.... In everything give thanks....THANK YOU GOD!!!! Despite my trials...THANKS YOU, GOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...