Saturday, June 2, 2012

Why Do I Always Attract These Type of Men?

I believe that there is a reason that certain people gravitate to us. The old saying goes, "Birds of a feather....." So, why is it that I attract men who have such deep rooted mental issues? About 10 years ago, I met a really cute guy. I was attracted to him and pursued him. I didn't pursue him to date him, but to see if I could "pull" a cute guy like that. Well, I got him alright and found out that he was married. UGH!! Well, he didn't tell me he was married until after dating for about 2 years.... But, during that time that we dated he tried to commit suicide. I had to stay on the phone with him all night to talk him out of it. I used scripture and I prayed...."You shall live and not die, but declare the works of the Lord..." was one scripture I used.

Then, not too long ago, I met a guy in Jan 2010 who had mental issues that he tried to commit suicide. He literally tried to shoot himself in the head and he was a cutter. He's 40 years old and he's a cutter. His arms are so scarred with....He would tell me often that he was an emotional wreck. This was the same guy that yelled at me in December for no GOOD reason.

Now, I met the guy about a month ago...He's the guy I invited to my dinner at work. Well, one night he was talking to me crazily and I found out the next morning how he was having troubles with an ex-girlfriend. I had a conversation with this same guy and last night and he was talking about killing himself. WHAT????? HUH??????? He was then telling me that he prayed to God and God told him to call me. HUH?????? WHAT????? And he kept asking me what he needed to do. HUH???? WHAT?????

Basically he has been out of work for about 2 years and he's destitute and has NOTHING!! He didn't want to hear me tell him scripture, which is what I knew...I didn't know anything else to tell him. Saying, "Everything will be okay...." was not something that I wanted to say because how do I know that? So, I mainly stayed quiet, prayed and searched for scripture....close to the end the conversation he started really talking crazy, so I got off the phone. When I got off the phone my heart was fluttering. I was having anxiety. When he called me this morning I didn't answer the phone, but called him back about an hour later. And he simply talked to me like there was nothing wrong, like he never told me he wanted to blow his brains out or take a rope and hang myself and he never told me that he wanted to have sex with me regardless of if I wanted it or not....WOW!!!!!!

I was disturbed and bothered!! I was truly disturbed and majorly bothered!!

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...