Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Insurance Guy Made Me Cry

My car SUCKS!! Of course you know this because I've chronicled my issues before...but this time I have a NEW PROBLEM!! When I put my key into the ignition, it WON'T TURN!! I've bruised my finger trying to get that thing to turn. UGH!!! It's my cylinder lock--the cylinder thing you put the key in to to get it started. It has chipped away and chipped away at my key so much that now it won't turn. So I thought I'd get a NEW KEY made to see if that worked and it did....for about three days. Then on yesterday I was stranded at work..in the parking lot. UGH!! It took me an hour and a half before I finally called my insurance company to get my car towed home. I was irritated, upset, mad....and even though I was bothered I was still trying to keep my cool. So, I called the insurance agent for roadside assistance and the guy was SOOOOOO FUNNY!! I couldn't be mad anymore. He brightened my day!! I even told him so. When I got off the phone I was teary eyed because that was God's way of telling me, "I got you...." even when things are crazy and not going your way, "I still got you!" And I thank God for using the young man to cheer me up. So I went back outside to see if just maybe the car would start and when I got into the car, Coach called. I told him what happened and he asked me why I didn't call him. He then proceeded to tell me how to get my car started. It wasn't working and then after about a minute of talking to him, it started (not that anything he was telling me work, it just came on.) Of course he thinks it's because of him, but I KNOW THE TRUTH!! It's just finicky like that...it starts when it WANTS TOO. So, I cancelled the tow truck and since then, I have been leaving my keys in the ignition and locking my door. I hope no one looks in my car and sees the keys. I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY RIGHT NOW TO GET THAT FIXED. I know it's gonna cost me over a $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...