Tuesday, May 1, 2012

When Did That Started Happening?

I had my first "annual" exam since 2009. Doc did the regulars...breast and pelvic exam and pap smear...She then said, "Let me check your bottom." I just said okay because I wasn't sure what she meant. Then she is a rectal exam???? It was quick and over in a second....and then she said, "Everything seems normal..." I was too dumbfounded to say anything. We finished the it was the usual, you may sit up....blah, blah, blah.... But I had never had a rectal exam before, so I didn't know how to respond. It wasn't weird or anything, just different. I mean, we women are used to things being poked inside us...so it wasn't abnormal, just unexpected. So later on, I searched the web to see how common this was and apparently it's a normal part of the exam. Who new?? Well, I guess a lot of people knew....but not me. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...