Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Birth Day to ME!!

I am 35 year's old TODAY!!

I'm happy.  This time last year I was just getting "settled" into my new apartment after living in my car for 4 months and then living with a friend for almost 3 months.  I'm still settling in.  I still don't have a bed to sleep in, but I'm  happy.  Yes, my apartment is a bit of a mess today (loooonnnngggg, busy work week), but GOD is good to me.  I'm gonna enjoy today!!!!

Last year I spend my b-day with some very important friends....This year I think I'm just gonna hang out with me--I am my own best friend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...