Monday, May 21, 2012

A Smile From Heaven

I wasn't exactly nervous, but I was a little apprehensive.....

My job requires me to complete some GREAT task.  I have to pull off a AHA Teaching Garden plant day in a matter of weeks and I can truly say that GOD HAS SMILED ON ME!!!!

I didn't know how I was gonna do and what school would have actually been willing to partner, but it's done and the day was WONDERFUL.

I met with the school 4 times in the past 3 weeks and we had an amazing day.  I was a little apprehensive because the forecast called for rain on today....The weekend was great (hot 94 was the high) and on Sunday evening it started to rain.  It cooled it down just enough so that the weather today was PERFECT (70 degrees and, sunny and a cool breeze).

GOD IS GREAT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...