Tuesday, May 15, 2012

$4000 Bank Account

I went to the bank today to deposit $5.  I had written a check for $3 the night before and I wanted to make sure that I didn't overdraft....

I gave the teller my ID and the $5 bill.  He gave me back a receipt and my ID.  I buckled my seatbelt and drove off.

When I got to the intersection, I glanced at the receipt and had to do a double take....there were too many numbers on that receipt.  I mean, there was over $4000 in the account.  For a quick second I thought there was a miracle....then I looked at the name on the receipt.  Somebody named Vickie and she had my same last name.  Oh DARN!!

No miracle today :(

I drove all the way back around for them to fix the mistake they made.  Of course Vickie didn't need my $5. And I needed it badly.....

*Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...