Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Pretty Green Eyes

Most people have brown eyes and when we see someone who has blue eyes, hazel eyes, green eyes, we are often mystified. It is easy to stare at someone with eyes that aren't brown. As a matter of fact it seems that a person with those eyes are always pretty. The felon model got his job not just because of his beautiful face, but his eyes were the cherry on top. I'm wondering if his eyes weren't that color, would he have gotten as much attention? Can you think of an ugly person with blue eyes? Is the green eyed monster beautiful?

I DON'T THINK SO....a monster is a monster and jealous people are dangerous, no matter how beautiful.

The spirit of jealousy came to me last night and I HATE IT!! And the only thing I know to do is to pray to God. It's a spirit. I can't wish it away. Yes, I can change my mind and I can do what I can to make sure that it doesn't get into my heart, but when it comes it comes and I have to deal with it.


The think about this is that I have absolutely no reason to be jealous. I haven't been doing a good job and because of this, someone else is promoted above me. Point Blank.

This was the problem with Cain. Abel did a good job and had his heart in the right place, Cain didn't do a good job, he didn't work as hard. He just skimmed the surface. God praised Abel and Cain got jealous. God told him, if you do a good job, you don't have to be jealous. And that is the truth. But, Cain couldn't handle it. He couldn't cope. He aloud that monster to get into his heart and he killed his brother.

Dang....that's cold!!!

Jealous people are dangerous and I don't wanna be jealous. I want God to deal with me so that I can live and do a good job!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...